Sydenham Looking Good

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
sydenhamboy

Sydenham Looking Good

Post by sydenhamboy »

Thought the high street's been looking good this Christmas. I like the blue bulbs on the street lamps and tree (looks more uniform and less cheap and tack than some high streets) and there was a great atmosphere last saturday with the market and the street food by the christmas trees. Go Sydders!
Tim Lund

Re: Sydenham Looking Good

Post by Tim Lund »

I'd go along with that - definitely on the up.
Pally

Post by Pally »

Tim Lund wrote:I'd go along with that - definitely on the up.
I agree :)
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Agreed - having all the lights and the tree the same blue colour is a simple but highly effective way of bringing the road together visually (I remember discussing this last year when we had a meeting about the Christmas lights). And I have to say the new pavements etc are still looking very good. Everything looks just a shade smarter.
biscuitman1978

Sydenham Looking Good

Post by biscuitman1978 »

Agreed! Here's to further positive changes in 2015.
Maria

Post by Maria »

...and 2015 sounds just as positive: the inauguration of the fabulous greyhound pub, the use of the literary piazza, extra trees planted, and possibly an even richer Arts Festival. I could swear I have left something equally crucial out.... :?:
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

Maria wrote:...and 2015 sounds just as positive: the inauguration of the fabulous greyhound pub, the use of the literary piazza, extra trees planted, and possibly an even richer Arts Festival. I could swear I have left something equally crucial out.... :?:
Animal safari?
Maria

Post by Maria »

Oh, I know: Station Approach being done up! What a difference that will make every time we go/arrive on a train....