Beltwood

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
megan

Post by megan »

GT at no point in my message did I say that you weren't trendy and cool!

My point on Beltwood is that 3 years ago I went to look at Beltwood with a view to perhaps having my wedding reception there and was dissappointed with the place. About a month ago I was in the pub next to Beltwood discussing a venue for my youngest brothers 21st birthday with my friends, when a guy explained that he ran Beltwood and it would be an ideal place to hold a birthday party. So I went to look at the venue and I can assure you that it has not changed since I last visited the venue.

I am all up for new businesses doing well in our area and try to support the local businesses as much as possible but i feel the prices Beltwood as charging for New Years eve for example will only leave the people that attend dissappointed and out of pocket.

If Beltwood invested time and money in restoring it to the wonderful place it once was then I would be in full support of it being a hotel or venue for weddings etc not a nightclub. Its situated in a nice quite area and I believe it should be kept like that. :D
Beltwood

Beltwood

Post by Beltwood »

Please be advised that future postings from this user will be done by my successor at Beltwood Estate. LaFunk Royale was a very successful event with offered no hinderance or raver-bunnies with glo-sticks jumping around in strobe-lights; as is usually the case with cheap night-club affairs. Please know that this sort of entertainment is not prevalent at all parties; else my party hat would have been packed away at birth.

As I am no longer a member of Beltwood's staff, I will no longer be posting to this forum unless some other involvement in the Sydenham community proposes me to do so. I therefore wish you all a positive New Year filled with a plentiful of successes.

Kindest regards,

Janine Leone May
Ex-Beltwood Operations and PR Manager