Looking for sports team!

Home of 5-a-side footie and any other Sydenham Club who needs a forum for discussion or planning
steviepowers

Looking for sports team!

Post by steviepowers »

Hey as I am new here... not really new new but been here for about 3 months... that's new enough for me... really would like to get out and about and be active... I was wondering anyone knows or organizes themselves some 5 -aside footy or any other recreational activity would really be keen to join? :D
Last edited by steviepowers on 16 May 2011 07:23, edited 1 time in total.
Donny

Re: Looking for sports team!

Post by Donny »

Hi steviepowers,

There is a thread titled 5-a-side footie where all your dreams can come true....

We've been playing every weds KO 8.30 at Goals North Beckenham (Copers Cope) for the last couple of years. Mainly Sydenhammers but a few come from further afield. We're not in a league but it is competitive and of a resonable standard.

Take a look at the thread, if you're interested post your availabilty by 5pm the friday before and come along.

We meet in the bar at 8.20 to collect the money (between £5 -£8 depending on numbers/size of pitch.

Matt
steviepowers

Re: Looking for sports team!

Post by steviepowers »

okay cool thanks I'll have a look at a the thread and let you know what I decide :)

Thanks heaps! :D