Baby club?

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
PennyKaya

Baby club?

Post by PennyKaya »

Hello,
I am a first time mum and had my baby last month. Does anyone know of a nice baby club in the area? It would be great to get to know other first time mums as I don't know anyone with babies around here!
Jollylolly

Re: Baby club?

Post by Jollylolly »

Hi I am just nearing end of maternity leave with 2nd baby so I tried a few. The nicest, least cliquey playgroup I found was the one in the church on Sydenham park road on Friday mornings. Near cuddly bear nursery. Forgotten the name. If you are lower Sydenham based then the little group at st Michaels church on Mondays and Wednesdays

If I didnt have an older child with me 24/7 I would have gone to the music group in cherry and ice, it was mostly babies.

Join the Sydenham mums facebook page, I am sure some of th first time mums meet up on there, or second timers with the older one in nursery! and download the hoop app.

When baby becomes a toddler Bellingham soft play is a secret gem for rainy days. Much quieter than gambado

Congratulations!