Nursery / Pre-school in Sydenham

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
apw2009

Nursery / Pre-school in Sydenham

Post by apw2009 »

Hi All
Does anyone have any experience of either Cornerstone Day Nursery on Trewsbury Road (not the one on Jew's Walk, although I think they are run by the same people) or Sydenham Pre-School. I am considering both for my 2.5 year old daughter...
Thanks
Annie
alwisms

Re: Nursery / Pre-school in Sydenham

Post by alwisms »

apw2009 wrote:Hi All
Does anyone have any experience of either Cornerstone Day Nursery on Trewsbury Road (not the one on Jew's Walk, although I think they are run by the same people) or kinder Pre-School education? I am considering both for my 2.5 year old daughter...
Thanks
Annie
Hello,
No, I have No experience about that.
But I am looking for a good pre school for my 3 years old kid??
Last edited by alwisms on 29 Jul 2017 11:49, edited 1 time in total.
monkeyarms

Post by monkeyarms »

The original post was from 2009. And Alwisms, you appear to live in Canada?
alwisms

Post by alwisms »

Hello,
I am Going to Shift in UK,
Thant is why I need to find a good pre school for my kid.
robbieduncan

Post by robbieduncan »

We have our 3.5 year old ar Cornerstone. She's been there since she's been 1. They are pretty good
alwisms

Post by alwisms »

Hello,
Thanks for the reply
Jollylolly

Post by Jollylolly »

2 children at cornerstone. Both very happy. It's light, airy and clean and they spend plenty of time outside which is important for me. In a previous nursery i had to take a lot of time off work to take care of ill children. Could be just a coincidence, but I feel the outdoor space and cleanliness means that my kids have not fallen ill for the 11 months they have been there. The staff know my actual name and don't just call me mum, which although is not something I specifically look for in a nursery, is a nice touch and demonstrates the fairly low staff turnover. Any minor issue I have had has been dealt sensitively and efficiently. I feel confident that they are well looked after there.