Recommended Nurseries near Sydenham

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
LeliB

Recommended Nurseries near Sydenham

Post by LeliB »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, but will be moving in 4 weeks to SE26 and need to get the ball rolling......
I'm looking for any nursery or childminder recommendations for my little girl who has just turned 1. I only need 3/4 days a week as I work from home.

Any other play groups or activity ideas would also be much appreciated ;)

Thank - you!
Pally

Re: Recommended Nurseries near Sydenham

Post by Pally »

Music giggles at Here for Good, in the high street, on friday afternoons is very good
robbieduncan

Post by robbieduncan »

Our 21 month old little girl has been going to Cornerstone at the end of Trewsbury Road 5 days a week for the last 9 months or so. She's very happy there and I think it's made an amazing difference to her development. She goes 5 days a week but they offer any combination of days
chrism

Post by chrism »

We love Crystal Day in Venner road.
adamjohnson

Post by adamjohnson »

Cherish Day Nursery is really good. I highly recommend it.

mountain buggy footmuff
monkeyarms

Post by monkeyarms »

We have only just moved to Sydenham (last week) and we struggled to find anywhere that didn't have a long waiting list for our nearly-3-year-old.
But you might have better luck in your child's age-group. At any rate, I strongly advise phoning around everywhere first to suss out availability.

We were initially keen on Cuddly Bears (in between Sydenham and Forest Hill), as a good friend's child is there. But that had a huge waiting list.

We've ended up with Little Elms, in Lower Sydenham. Our son has his settling-in week next week. Having looked at several different nurseries, this was the one that had the nicest overall vibe. The staff seemed on-the-ball. I'll report back once he's there!
Cherish Day Nursery

Post by Cherish Day Nursery »

Thanks very much for your kind words adamjohnson

LeliB, please visit our nursery website and feel free to contact the team should you require any further information.

Cherish Day Nursery
(http://cherishdaynursery.com/)