New shop to open in Sydenham - job opportunity for barista

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
louisecbrooks

New shop to open in Sydenham - job opportunity for barista

Post by louisecbrooks »

Hi All

As many of you may already know I am taking the plunge and opening my own shop down at 167 Sydenham Road, site of previous SEE3 pop up shop SEE Gunpowder Cherry Pie and Flash Trash. The new shop is called The Shop Revolution Marketplace (TSR Marketplace for short - catchy I know) and will be a curated indoor market with two temporary traders (initially) who will change according to seasonality and the retail calendar. Our first traders are Aga's Little Deli and Miss Victoria's Floral Emporium. On site will be a permanent coffee shop selling coffee from Bermondsey brewer Jack Coleman, groceries and gifts.

TSR Marketplace builds on the pop up shop scheme I delivered for SEE3, with a pop up model of sorts; bringing local traders and producers from our fantastic network to Sydenham Road. Expect seriously good produce and some fab people.

We aim to open very soon and we have a job vacancy for an experienced barista. Details below:
We are looking for an experienced barista full time or two part time baristas to help spear-head a quality coffee offering. The position is 30/40hrs 5 days a week (Weds-Sun). Would suit someone full time or 2 people part time. We are offering a good rate of pay.

We are looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about good coffee.
- Can produce high quality, consistent coffee and serve our fabulous fare.
- Would like the opportunity to shape this caffeinated offering.
- Is available to interview next week and can start soon after.

Drop us an email at team@theshoprevolution.co.uk if you want to find out more.

Will follow up with details of our opening.

Louise
Joanne

Re: New shop to open in Sydenham - job opportunity for baris

Post by Joanne »

Louise

I notice your new venture is now open.

It may be an idea to post some further information on the forum with images or links.

In case useful when I remember will try to help spread the word via social media.

Here’s our links:

www.facebook.com/JPArtGalleries
Twitter: @JPArtGallery1

Do you have a press release?

I’ll forward on if you would like or provide contacts, here's my email:

Joanne@JPArtConsultancy.com

In the meantime best of luck - I hope you've got off to a good start

Joanne
louisecbrooks

Re: New shop to open in Sydenham - job opportunity for baris

Post by louisecbrooks »

Thank you Joanne. We have spent the last couple of days settling in and have had lots of lovely people stop by to see what we are up to. We've provided more info about what we're up on this post: http://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12234, and I will add some images soon.