Your Move - movement...

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
scarpetta

Your Move - movement...

Post by scarpetta »

I was excited to see last night that there appears to be building work about to take place in the former Your Move office next to the PFC shop. The building has been an absolute eye sore for ages. Does anyone know what we can expect?
leenewham

Re: Your Move - movement...

Post by leenewham »

My Guess is an estate agents, but it would make a great little deli. Or picture framers. Or gallery. Anything visual.

It has big windows, hopefully a business would make good use of them that is an asset to the high street.
catfordlad

Post by catfordlad »

leenewham wrote:My Guess is an estate agents, but it would make a great little deli. Or picture framers. Or gallery. Anything visual.

It has big windows, hopefully a business would make good use of them that is an asset to the high street.
A deli when there are so many other shops on the high street that sell meat, fish and cheese!
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

Yes, but one that doesn't sell the same meat, fish and cheese. Perhaps organic. Or fairtrade? Or locally grown. Or types of apple that aren't Granny Smith or pink lady etc. but not at extortionate rates.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Pat Trembath

Post by Pat Trembath »

Understand Eco-Green estate agents are on their way...