Palace dry cleaners

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Nigel

Palace dry cleaners

Post by Nigel »

Has anyone been in lately ? They have done an amazing job to their interior look - looks like quite an investment which I really welcome .
Have been using them for sometime , more accurately Mrs Nigel has , dropping in my suits with various pasty/curry/ mayonnaise stains - they always come back spotless and nicely pressed . Hassan and his lady wife are always very agreeable and helpful and I thought I would show my appreciation .
Thank you and a very good afternoon
Nigel
Jollylolly

Re: Palace dry cleaners

Post by Jollylolly »

Yes they are both lovely to me and the kids when we pop in. Good clean and well priced
Doubles

Post by Doubles »

I also like using them, and it looks very smart now... wonder why they did not get their shop signage fixed / replaced though?
Sydenham Syd

Post by Sydenham Syd »

Nigel wrote:Has anyone been in lately ? They have done an amazing job to their interior look - looks like quite an investment which I really welcome .
Have been using them for sometime , more accurately Mrs Nigel has , dropping in my suits with various pasty/curry/ mayonnaise stains - they always come back spotless and nicely pressed . Hassan and his lady wife are always very agreeable and helpful and I thought I would show my appreciation .
Thank you and a very good afternoon
Nigel
Just for the record Hassan and Fatima are not married - well not to each other that it....however, they are a lovely pairing and have done a great deal of good work in the shop. It's great to have a conveniently located shop - dropping shirts off on the way to work and picking them up on the way home is a great service. Only £8 for 5 shirts too - washed and pressed, and presented in plastic on a hanger. Bargain (even if it has recently gone up by a £1)