Hideous new addition to Sydenham. I pay not.

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
safdirector

Re: Hideous new addition to Sydenham. I pay not.

Post by safdirector »

hi Rob

I'll be there.

Would it be OK for us to hand out some festival brochures and Artists Trail broadsheets that evening? I can also ask if any of the festival participants are interested in coming down to sing, dance, perform if you like

Jonathan (Kaufman)
Director, Sydenham Arts Festival
http://sydenhamartsfestival.co.uk/
wen

Post by wen »

Great! Shall try to pop by after work :D
daliftkid

Post by daliftkid »

Hi guys !

If you missed our launch and 1st exhibition here are a few photos from the night ! http://www.shamack.eu/inkwa-tattoos-syd ... htography/
we had a brilliant night thanks for everyone that came and showed support .and thank you to Chris Arch from sugar hill for spinning the records !!
Last edited by daliftkid on 29 May 2014 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
sugahill cafe

Post by sugahill cafe »

Rob & Tamar @Inkwa Tattoos you are very welcome i cannot tell you how much fun this night was, saw this comment online & i thought it summed up your Launch/Exhibition night pretty well... '' this art exhibition was an awesome display of artistic creativity along with the lyrical freestyle and sound of Afro-Carribean jazz and Hip Hop to create a soulful, musical atmosphere like a magical, open mic event. Congratulations!'' Chris
JMLF

Post by JMLF »

Absolutely gutted and apologies for missing this! :(
Date slipped me by unfortunately but photos look great. Many congrats on the first event of fingers crossed more.
Susan1804

Post by Susan1804 »

daliftkid wrote:Hi everyone
Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for there nice comments and support, I am the owner of the 'hideous addition' . It has been a long hard struggle to get into this unit (which has been shut for several years) but now I'm finally in it feels great.

I look forward to working with the community, especially when the sydenham arts festival comes round, we will be offering paintings, sculptures, clothes, accessories, eventually art classes and of course tattoos :lol:

Everyone who will work in the shop is an artist (I myself am a watercolour artist) and we plan on laying out the space like an art gallery so feel free to pop, even if you don't like tattoos (and this is at you eagle) you can come by and enjoy the art, I won't bite I'm not seafaring folk, my ancestors did that for me in 1311 :mrgreen:

Rob Lawrence
Inkwa Tattoos
Could you tell me can I do a watercolor tattoo like this http://flowertattooideas.com/50-waterco ... y-tattoos/ in your gallery? I want the first one...
missT

Post by missT »

Susan1804 wrote:
daliftkid wrote:Hi everyone
Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for there nice comments and support, I am the owner of the 'hideous addition' . It has been a long hard struggle to get into this unit (which has been shut for several years) but now I'm finally in it feels great.

I look forward to working with the community, especially when the sydenham arts festival comes round, we will be offering paintings, sculptures, clothes, accessories, eventually art classes and of course tattoos :lol:

Everyone who will work in the shop is an artist (I myself am a watercolour artist) and we plan on laying out the space like an art gallery so feel free to pop, even if you don't like tattoos (and this is at you eagle) you can come by and enjoy the art, I won't bite I'm not seafaring folk, my ancestors did that for me in 1311 :mrgreen:

Rob Lawrence
Inkwa Tattoos
Could you tell me can I do a watercolor tattoo like this http://flowertattooideas.com/50-waterco ... y-tattoos/ in your gallery? I want the first one...
sorry for late replay only seen this msg today , we can ! best thing will be to pop in for a chat .