Skanska survey

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
southernmoose

Skanska survey

Post by southernmoose »

I've just completed the online survey about the street light replacement which took place along Sydenham High Street last year (via a link in a leaflet from Skanska/Lewisham council which was posted through our door). It's great that they are taking feedback, but there was no space for comments/qualitative data which either seems like sloppy research or a deliberate attempt to skew the results...

I've sent some follow up comments via email to: customerserviceteam@skanska.co.uk and included a query about the lights in Station Approach which were fitted ages ago but still haven't been turned on. If anyone's interested in completing the survey, you can access it here: www.surveymoneky.com/clstreetlighting.
southernmoose

Re: Skanska survey

Post by southernmoose »

Came out of the station yesterday, and the lights in Station Approach were working - looks great!
mosy

Re: Skanska survey

Post by mosy »

Yes, the mother and child lights do look good don't they? :) I had also been wondering why they'd not been working - but they are now. Good ho.

It's a pity that the eyesore toilet block on Station Approach is still there, untouched after what is now many months. Is it going to be another Greyhound, but with the railway as the culprit? There's a plan apparently for steps down from Syd Road, which sounded good as told to me months back by a council person, but that is itself held up until the toilet block is sorted.

I'll have a look at the survey; I don't like being forced to select a box when I don't necessarily agree with any of the options given - that always annoys me, lol.