107 Sydenham Road this morning ...

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
admin
Site Admin

107 Sydenham Road this morning ...

Post by admin »

hairybuddha

Re: 107 Sydenham Road this morning ...

Post by hairybuddha »

As Eagle might say, I support the rights of motorists to use the road as long as they keep of the pavements.
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

How apt to have a FIESTA at the party shop.
maestro

Post by maestro »

Well I hope they succeed in getting repairs completed and are back on the road a lot quicker than me. I still don't have my car after TEN WEEKS!! :(

http://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10904
JRobinson

Post by JRobinson »

I walked past this shortly after it happened, and was suprised by the amount of damage to the green car higher up the road, and by the fact that both cars were pointing downhill even though it appeared to have been a head on collision, of quite some force...
the white car looked like it had gone over the footway between the lampost and the shops (or maybe it was moved off the road after the collision?) The RAC van was already in attendence when I walked past.
green car was possibly a right off - front completely mangled, liquids dripping onto the floor.
There didn't appear to be any casualties though, which is good.
Manwithaview1

Post by Manwithaview1 »

hairybuddha wrote:As Eagle might say, I support the rights of motorists to use the road as long as they keep of the pavements.
Keep death off the roads....