Medium night

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
MindBodySoulFair

Medium night

Post by MindBodySoulFair »

A night of Mediumship at The Golden Lion 116 Sydenham rd se26 5jx, Only £7 for two Hour Show..Doors open at 5pm,show starts at 5.30pm,15 Min one to one readings available from 8pm till 10pm for a small charge of £10.

We have great raffle Prizes and you get one free Raffle Ticket on entry and a small tumble Crystal,

1st prize a set of Doreen Virtue Ascended Master Oracle cards, 2nd prize a Bonsai Tree hand made with real crystal jems.£1 for two raffle tickes.

Tickets Available from The golden Lion,0208778659
Robin Orton

Re: Medium night

Post by Robin Orton »

MindBodySoulFair wrote:1st prize a set of Doreen Virtue Ascended Master Oracle cards...
On my Christmas present list already. At last, something to give the Man Who Has Everything.
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

MindBodySoulFair wrote:2nd prize a Bonsai Tree hand made with real crystal jems.
I'm trying some bonsai myself - with a sucker I found recently from a keyaki (Zelkova serrata)

Could be worth a bob or two.
mosy

Post by mosy »

A bob or two or three looking at that pic Tim Lund, if I recall the prices at a stall selling bonsai trees in Covent Garden Market some time back... How many bobs would you sell it for? The raffle prize was of the resource-saving (no need to water) and importantly can't kill it either trinket variety.

As it's proved a somewhat contentious subject, mediumship that is not bonsai trees, suffice to say that I attended but as no-one came through for me (if that's the right way to put it) during the public meeting there's nothing I can say first hand.
14BradfordRoad

Post by 14BradfordRoad »

Pine-ing for that Bonsai tree in Tim's pic. :wink:

OK, I'll just get my coat then.. :oops:
SepticSkeptic

Post by SepticSkeptic »

Apparently the performer was arrested after this event, but subsequently escaped custody.
They are described by witnesses as being particularly short in stature.

The headline in the paper read......
JRobinson

Post by JRobinson »

..."short medium at large!" ...?

groan!