Perry Vale Assembly, Thursday 27 November

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
@PerryValeAC

Perry Vale Assembly, Thursday 27 November

Post by @PerryValeAC »

The Perry Vale Assembly team received 12 applications for the £12,500 assembly fund, totalling £24,163.20, to be voted on at our upcoming Assembly, Thursday 27 November, Forest Hill School 7pm - 9pm. The overall standards were high, but some details are still being worked on, so those may not be the exact numbers you see on the night!

About @PerryValeAC.

This is a log in which I have just set up, following discussions with other Perry Vale Assembly coordinating group members, and whose log on details I will be sharing. It is also a Twitter name, so please follow us on Twitter. The idea is so that any of us can post, here or SE23.com, or tweet, anything which is relevant to the Assembly, but also 'community updates' - things that are happening in our ward which we'd like to include in the community updates section at the end of our Assemblies, but inevitably get rushed, if not overlooked.

Setting up these accounts is not any kind of official LB Lewisham initiative, but if LB Lewisham felt they were unhelpful, they would be closed down. In the meantime, I hope that members of our coordinators' groups, not just ordinary citizens such as me, but Councillors and officers, will be able to use them as well.

Tim Lund