Free Kids Christmas Events in Forest Hill

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
P1971

Free Kids Christmas Events in Forest Hill

Post by P1971 »

Hey Neighbours

You are more than welcome to my free kids Christmas Events. Hope to see some of you there https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2& ... 8rpf3q0&zw

Pauline :wink:
Ruby

Re: Free Kids Christmas Events in Forest Hill

Post by Ruby »

This sounds great and I must say you do a tremendous amount for the community- much appreciated!!
However, when I clicked on the link it just takes me to Gmail homepage?
P1971

Post by P1971 »

Hi Ruby

Thank you, I enjoy doing community events.
Sorry about the link not working, here's the link on the Totally Locally Forest Hill website.

http://totally-locally.co.uk/foresthill ... workshops/

Pauline :)
P1971

Post by P1971 »

Hi All

It was great to see so many local kids very happy last weekend at the free Santas Grotto.

Next Saturday 20th Santa will be at the Grotto 12 till 4pm with a FREE animation workshop going on with Karolina Glusiec 12 till 3pm AND a FREE kids Christmas disco with Trevor Ellis-Jones 4 till 6pm.

Next Sunday 21st Santa will be at the Grotto 12 till 4pm with a musical theatre/drama workshop going on 12 till 4pm with Donald Waugh and a performance for parents at 4pm.

Donald played Snake Eyes in the original Alan Parker film Bugsy Malone aswell as being in the original cast of Cats by Trevor Nunn, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Cameron Mackintosh etc, and the list goes on!
This is a one off FREE workshop that Donald is doing for me as a friend and definitely not to be missed!

Santas Grotto is completely FREE including the kids gifts, all workshops and disco as everyone involved has gave everything for FREE!

Merry Christmas everyone from me and Adam at Twist Studios :)

If you want to keep up with future FREE events we are involved in you can follow us on twitter

@paulinewright2 (me)
@TwistStudiosFH (Adam)
@Pave2Catwalk (Donald)
@TrevtheDJ (Trevor)
@Karolinaglusiec (Karolina)