Liberty GB Candidate

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
SquashedCommuter

Liberty GB Candidate

Post by SquashedCommuter »

Hello Everyone,

I have previously expressed concern about the upcoming election where 7 left-wing candidates are standing. I would like to see alternative candidates stand so citizens who aren't politically correct can participate in democracy.

Liberty and freedom of speech are important issues that many people have raised on this forum.

I am therefore wondering if there would be support in Sydenham and the wider Lewisham West and Penge constituency for a candidate to stand from Liberty GB.

Would anyone be willing to stand as a candidate for them? If not, would you be willing to nominate a candidate (10 nominations from within the constituency are required)?

The leader got arrested for quoting Winston Churchill which shows how real the threat to freedom of speech is.

Their website is at http://www.libertygb.org.uk.

If you are interested then please reply.

Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Liberty GB Candidate

Post by admin »

I have unlocked this topic and unsuspended the OP in consideration of this thread in Town Asylum:
https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12609

Admin
Jackbuckby

Post by Jackbuckby »

Hello SquashedCommuter,

Thank you for your comment.

There have been some dreadful lies told on here. Firstly that Liberty GB wishes to remove people from the community based on skin colour, which is complete nonsense. The second is that we are uneducated. Most of our executive council is university educated, two of which have their doctorates. We also work with famous scholars and writers.

The uneducated folk are those who claim Islam is a religion of peace, but who have simply not read the Qur'an.

But to my point - if you are interested in standing for Liberty GB, for council or parliament, feel free to contact me at election@libertygb.org.uk. If you know somebody else that wants to stand, or you'd just like to discuss options, feel free to message me.

All the very best,

Jack Buckby

Outreach Officer, Liberty GB

www.libertygb.org.uk
somerandombloke

Post by somerandombloke »

Funnly enough a freind of mine send a email to LibertyGB earlier. This is what it said.

"Dear PAPA,

I got suspended at work just cos I made a couple of harmless jokes about a blokes silly Muslum hat. It make him look stupid so I made a few jokes and I was told by Personnel thats racist and I got suspended for two weeks without pay again and I had to write a apology.

Yours patrioticly

Nigel"

This is what there reply say:-

"Dear Nigel

Very sorry to hear about your ordeal. Unfortunately this type of thing has become all too common, because the Mohammedans have absolutely no sense of humour.

The best response of course is to keep taking the p**s out of them!

Best regards

George Whale
Liberty GB"
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Jackbuckby wrote:There have been some dreadful lies told on here. Firstly that Liberty GB wishes to remove people from the community based on skin colour, which is complete nonsense.
I would say welcome but perhaps being called a dreadful liar is not the best way to ingratiate yourself. Have I really misinterpreted the intentions of your organisation? What, in that context, do your words mean:

I just believe that every country should be populated predominantly by its own people. I do believe in the racial aspect of that. And, in my opinion, that’s not race hate, it’s just realism.

And where your leader says:

And asking people to go back to their own countries as an alternative to fulfilling this racial crime of reducing us – the indigenous us – to a minority in our own country … there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking people to go home. There is absolutely everything wrong with doing this awful racial crime to the white English.

My family is half white, half black. Where is home?

Admin
Jackbuckby

Post by Jackbuckby »

Admin,

Reading thoroughly is important. Can you direct me to where either of us suggested forcing people out? Sending people away?

Neither of us have ever suggested that. What we have suggested, however, is that the policy from the 1970 Conservative Party manifesto of encouraging some immigrants to go back to their land of origin is a good one.

We are hugely overpopulated. If people don't want to go, we have no issue with that. We have plenty of 'non-white' members and supporters in Britain, the United States and beyond.

Home is where you consider home to be.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You and your leader were not referring to immigrants but to non-white people. Home, as you say, is where they want it to be. Nearly all will want that to be the UK - otherwise they wouldn't be here now. I was precise in my wording about your organisation by saying you wished to reduce the non-white population by unspecified means. You don't spell it out

Why, what are the means?

Admin

PS Please checkout https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11060 before posting again.
_HB

Post by _HB »

How does Liberty GB define indigenous?
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

I do understand why, but I still wish there were representatives of mainstream parties prepared to argue their views on this Forum, rather than leave the impression that only the fringes are prepared to put their views up for public debate. It leaves the impression that they have something to hide. Well, maybe they do, but there'll be far more these fringe parties will want hidden should they come under the full glare of publicity.

There should be space for an existing mainstream party to come clean about what it has to hide, e.g. links to dodgy donors, and put across a credible justification for mainstream positions, such as that it is necessary for people and countries to pay their way in the world, accept the benefits of well regulated international trade and movements of people, face up to the political and environmental problem of dependency on fossil fuels ...

I could go on, but that's not the point. The point is that more than what it has to hide, the mainstream has something to offer. It should not be beyond the wit of all the political and communications experts to work out a way of doing this, and cast rubbish such as this from Liberty GB into the perpetual shadows.
_HB

Post by _HB »

It seems like not even the loony fringe are prepared to argue their views. It's oh so quiet......

:roll:
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

Maybe Jim will manage to win my vote with a good response on the matter of the Met's position on horse manure

https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12616
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

_HB wrote:It seems like not even the loony fringe are prepared to argue their views. It's oh so quiet......
Well as you are obviously missing Jack - here he is being introduced by the BNP's very own Nick Griffin:

Jackbuckby

Post by Jackbuckby »

What is your posting of this video meant to prove or suggest?

Are you suggesting this is significant?

If you do more research than just Googling my name, you'd see that I became a critic of the BNP after I gave that speech. My suggestion that today's politics should focus on culture and not race did not go down well with the party, and the constant anti-semitic abuse I was receiving from members within the party made me leave.

Many people, including conservatives, voted BNP in 2009/2010 - and for good reason. The BNP at the time was a legitimate and growing movement opposing Islamisation and immigration. It's just a shame it was run by pseudo Nazis and cranks.

There is much more to these issues than many of you seem to think. You can go on all you like about how evil it is of us to oppose Islamisation, but the facts are not on your side. Islam is the biggest ideological killer in history, having killed more than 270 million in the name of Allah. There is not a single peaceful, 'modern' Islamic nation on earth. Islam condones slavery, rape and fascism - and we oppose this. This does not make us extreme. It does not make us racist. It does not mean we want to start deporting anyone who isn't white.
somerandombloke

Im with yuo on the matter of Islamofasism. And I worried about immigration not on racist lines like you but on purely economic lines. Trouble is you're lumping all races together if some of the stuff you been coming out with is anything to go by.

In essence, culturism is the opposite of multi-culturalism. So it believes that diversity can only exist with culturism, because multi-culturalism doesn’t promote diversity, it brings too many cultures together and creates a world where every country is the same. Culture isn't just transforming the way it always does. You’ve got to accept that culture does change, but it’s changed too drastically in one generation. We believe that differences in the world are important, so the British culture and the British identity should be preserved.

And:-

I just believe that every country should be populated predominantly by its own people. I do believe in the racial aspect of that.

And telling my mate Nigel to go on taking the piss out of Muslims you telling me that ain't racist?
Last edited by somerandombloke on 17 Feb 2015 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Jackbuckby wrote:What is your posting of this video meant to prove or suggest?
I am not trying to prove anything. The video is there as background for people to make their own judgements about you and your methods. Not influenced by me but by yourself.

I had never heard of LibertyGB until the first post here. I used your own site (old and new) to discover what it was, what it stood for. Well, despite what you say, the impression it appears to wish to portray is of a white racist party (see quote above). And while you say you have fallen out with the BNP you appear to have fallen in love with the EDL (if LibertyGB's TV channel is to be believed).

I really couldn't care about the merry go round between the BNP, LibertyGB and EDL. What I do care about is that on one hand you deny racism and on the other promote it. Why do you not expect me and other people to fear the worst of those? And the consequences which, I note you continue to avoid responding.

In a way I hope you do find ten people here to put up a candidate. So we can judge just how many people you can convince. Even at a cost of undermining non-white people. Oh, and are Jews white or non-white atm?

Admin
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Jackbuckby wrote: Islam condones slavery, rape and fascism - and we oppose this.
So does the Bible, if you are minded to interpret it that way.

Islam does not condone slavery, rape and fascism. People who interpret it that way do. Oppose the people promoting these beliefs, not the religion (I say this as a militant atheist).
_HB

Post by _HB »

Jack - What is your group's definition of indigenous?
somerandombloke

_HB wrote:Jack - What is your group's definition of indigenous?
Yeah good point I been living here 33 years since I moved from the country of my birth I made something of myself and have a good life and done well so would you send me home too? And i aint gonna tell you wich country it is till you tell me wether youd let me stay.
Jackbuckby

Post by Jackbuckby »

somerandombloke wrote:Im with yuo on the matter of Islamofasism. And I worried about immigration not on racist lines like you but on purely economic lines. Trouble is you're lumping all races together if some of the stuff you been coming out with is anything to go by.

In essence, culturism is the opposite of multi-culturalism. So it believes that diversity can only exist with culturism, because multi-culturalism doesn’t promote diversity, it brings too many cultures together and creates a world where every country is the same. Culture isn't just transforming the way it always does. You’ve got to accept that culture does change, but it’s changed too drastically in one generation. We believe that differences in the world are important, so the British culture and the British identity should be preserved.

And:-

I just believe that every country should be populated predominantly by its own people. I do believe in the racial aspect of that.

And telling my mate Nigel to go on taking the piss out of Muslims you telling me that ain't racist?

Nothing here is racist - nor is the suggestion that making fun of miserable people who can't take a joke. Nothing I have ever said suggests that someone should be hated because of their race. That's a ludicrous position which I do not condone.
Jackbuckby

Post by Jackbuckby »

Rachael wrote:
Jackbuckby wrote: Islam condones slavery, rape and fascism - and we oppose this.
So does the Bible, if you are minded to interpret it that way.

Islam does not condone slavery, rape and fascism. People who interpret it that way do. Oppose the people promoting these beliefs, not the religion (I say this as a militant atheist).

This is a common mistake. The Bible is not the word of one man claiming to be channeling the word of a deity. The Qur'an is. The Bible is therefore interpreted in many ways.

The Qur'an cannot be interpreted and the book makes this perfectly clear. When order chronologically, the Qur'an can be split between initial peaceful verses and latter violent verses. The latter violent verses supersede the earlier verses, as Mohammed claims the earlier as 'satanic verses' which came to him through the Satan and not through Allah.

As this is such a common error that is absolutely incorrect, my colleague and friend IQ al Rassooli (an apostate from Iraq) is offering $100,000 to anybody who can prove that the Qur'an is legitimately a peaceful text. http://libertygb.org.uk/v1/index.php/ho ... am-advisor

As for the definition of indigenous - we do not have our own definition. The word has an official definition and it is:

"originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native"

When you consider Britain, this refers to the people who are native to this island. The indigenous folk of Britain are the 'white' European folk who have lived here for over 16,000 years -- in fact, since the end of the last ice age.

Similarly, the indigenous people of, say, Nigeria, are black Africans. The indigenous folk of New Zealand are the Maoris (who are still indigenous even though they have only been there for less than 1,000 years).

We didn't invent the word indigenous.
somerandombloke wrote:
_HB wrote:Jack - What is your group's definition of indigenous?
Yeah good point I been living here 33 years since I moved from the country of my birth I made something of myself and have a good life and done well so would you send me home too? And i aint gonna tell you wich country it is till you tell me wether youd let me stay.

Our policy is not to 'send' anyone 'home'.