School shoes

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
forumnewbe

School shoes

Post by forumnewbe »

Hi all,

When trying to get good solid school shoes I've previously ended up going to Clarks in Bromley. Recently I went to Emmanuelle Marshall Children Shoes on Dartmouth Road (just past the roundabout joining Kirkdale). I found both school shoes and weekend shoes for my 6 year old. The lady who ran the shop was lovely, taking time to make sure the shoes fitted well and were comfortable. The shop is at:

235 Dartmouth Road.
London SE26 4QY Kirkdale end.
Open Sundays 12-4
Mondays to Fridays 9-5
Saturdays 9:30-5

Hope this is useful!
Mumcah

Re: School shoes

Post by Mumcah »

I popped in a couple of weeks ago to get my son some school shoes and was really impressed with the service.
And it's good to shop locally too.
Parkrunner

Re: School shoes

Post by Parkrunner »

Would echo the praise of the other posters. Having heard of the shop via the school grapevine, we popped in on Saturday for new shoes for both our one year old and our four year old and were very impressed. Dorothy (hope I've remembered her name correctly!) really knows her stuff and clearly cares that little feet are in the right shoes to support balance and posture! Easier to get to than Clark's and a little less expensive.