Wallet found

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Bunty

Wallet found

Post by Bunty »

My daughter has just found a wallet on Newlands Park. Cards under name of Kwaku Mills-Bampoe. Pls pm if yours.
Parker1970

Re: Wallet found

Post by Parker1970 »

Bunty wrote:My daughter has just found a wallet on Newlands Park. Cards under name of Kwaku Mills-Bampoe. Pls pm if yours.
I'd imagine that's not a popular name. Perhaps it's this guy, he is a Londoner. (South London according to some actors Wikki's)

https://twitter.com/kwakumb

I can tweet him if you don't have a twitter account.. I would imagine he would be able to verfiy which banks the cards are for to prove identity.
Parker1970

Post by Parker1970 »

Update: I tweeted him with "Were you in Sydenham recently and lost something?" He replied "YES! My wallet!"

I will link him to this thread so he can get in touch with you.

Now, who said Twitter isn't useful? :)
Pally

Post by Pally »

Parker1970 wrote:Update: I tweeted him with "Were you in Sydenham recently and lost something?" He replied "YES! My wallet!"

And this forum a..great result!
Parker1970

Post by Parker1970 »

Pally wrote:
Parker1970 wrote:Update: I tweeted him with "Were you in Sydenham recently and lost something?" He replied "YES! My wallet!"

Definintely! I'm just glad his name was not John Smith or it may not have been so easy to find him lolololol.
Pally

Post by Pally »

Parker1970 wrote:
Pally wrote:

Definintely! I'm just glad his name was not John Smith or it may not have been so easy to find him lolololol.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bunty

Post by Bunty »

Thank you. Well done, he has messaged me and wallet handover being scheduled.
Parker1970

Post by Parker1970 »

Bunty wrote:Thank you. Well done, he has messaged me and wallet handover being scheduled.
Glad to hear it. It's rare these days to expect to find a wallet you lose so you have cleary raised a very good daughter!
owlwise

Post by owlwise »

Faith back in humanity: Check. :D :D
Syd_Stone

Post by Syd_Stone »

One in the eye for anyone who thinks Twitter is only good for the kind of people who like reporting on what kind of sandwich they're eating - hopefully it will help make Twitter's direct connection potential clearer. A great piece of sleuthing to find him, and a good story to read of a lunchtime.
Bunty

Post by Bunty »

She not only found it and brought it home, she delivered it back to owner herself. Yes a very honest young lady. Must take after her mum! Thanks again for your help. I don't use Twitter.