Volunteers needed for Forest Hill & Sydenham Film Festival

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
SaraHH

Volunteers needed for Forest Hill & Sydenham Film Festival

Post by SaraHH »

Hi all,

I’m in the planning process of setting up a free film festival in Forest Hill and Sydenham and I’m looking for volunteers to help setup, run and manage the festival. This free festival is run for and by the community.

I’m hoping to connect with people who are actively interested in creative activities and want to promote positive image of their community. In particular, I’m interested in people have experience in managing budgets, knowledge of business development and funding.

Roles are also available for creative project managers who will take lead of film screenings. You preferably live in Sydenham or Forest Hill and have great knowledge of the area.

If you have a keen interest and passionate about building a community project, I would love to hear from you. :D

The ‘Free Film Festival’ is a movement that has taken South East London by storm and has proven very successful. Currently, there are 6 free film festivals operating in South East London; just to name a few Herne Hill, Streatham, Peckham & Nunhead, Camberwell and New Cross & Deptford. [urlhttp://www.freefilmfestivals.org/index.php][/url]

Best wishes,
Sarah
Sarah_hussain@outlook.com
Manwithaview1

Re: Volunteers needed for Forest Hill & Sydenham Film Festiv

Post by Manwithaview1 »

SaraHH wrote:Hi all,

I’m in the planning process of setting up a free film festival in Forest Hill and Sydenham and I’m looking for volunteers to help setup, run and manage the festival. This free festival is run for and by the community.

I’m hoping to connect with people who are actively interested in creative activities and want to promote positive image of their community. In particular, I’m interested in people have experience in managing budgets, knowledge of business development and funding.

Roles are also available for creative project managers who will take lead of film screenings. You preferably live in Sydenham or Forest Hill and have great knowledge of the area.

If you have a keen interest and passionate about building a community project, I would love to hear from you. :D

The ‘Free Film Festival’ is a movement that has taken South East London by storm and has proven very successful. Currently, there are 6 free film festivals operating in South East London; just to name a few Herne Hill, Streatham, Peckham & Nunhead, Camberwell and New Cross & Deptford. [urlhttp://www.freefilmfestivals.org/index.php][/url]

Best wishes,
Sarah
Sarah_hussain@outlook.com
The TNG in Wells Park Road do film screenings. Have you spoken to them as a possible venue?
Sarahuss

Re: Volunteers needed for Forest Hill & Sydenham Film Festiv

Post by Sarahuss »

Yes, they have a great space and it's a possible venue. I will be contacting them soon.

Thanks for your input.