#Lidlsurprises

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Tim Lund

#Lidlsurprises

Post by Tim Lund »

Sydenham

Re: #Lidlsurprises

Post by Sydenham »

This looks it supports Darwin's theories of natural selection. Don't go putting your hand in a small tin - or search for a gas leak with a lit match.

Hope the tetanus jabs are up to date!!! All the best
pip

Post by pip »

count your blessings they were the deluxe version.
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

Should have chosen Liberation:
http://chooseliberation.com
chrisj1948

Post by chrisj1948 »

I am reminded about the old chestnut concerning how to make a monkey trap. Hollow out a heavy gourd through a small hole in the top. Insert a banana and leave in the open. Monkey comes, can get his hand in to grasp the banana, but cannot then withdraw it. Since he is too greedy to let go he is easily caught.

I am not at all unsympathetic, Tim, but I feel sure you posted to inspire a bit of friendly joshing :-)

Regards
Chris
mosy

Post by mosy »

I did once drip blood in Lidl from a cut being the first to try to rive open the usual corrugated box to extract a tomato juice carton. I must therefore conclude that tomatoes are in league with Tim Lund's almonds - i.e. know how to defend themselves 8) I have contemplated adopting some karate poses to scare cartons into submission or see if fluttering false eyelashes damsel in distress might work. The possibilities are endless. Anyway, back to Stir up Sunday. Amazing variety of dried fruits for Xmas cakes and pud in local shops.
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

chrisj1948 wrote:I am reminded about the old chestnut concerning how to make a monkey trap. Hollow out a heavy gourd through a small hole in the top. Insert a banana and leave in the open. Monkey comes, can get his hand in to grasp the banana, but cannot then withdraw it. Since he is too greedy to let go he is easily caught.

I am not at all unsympathetic, Tim, but I feel sure you posted to inspire a bit of friendly joshing :-)

Regards
Chris
Indeed. Not scarred for life.