New Years Eve in South East London

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
AliceK

New Years Eve in South East London

Post by AliceK »

Just wondering if any local pubs in penge/Sydenham/forest hill have any NYE parties happening in the area? A group of my friends and I are looking for something local so any suggestions welcome!
gerispringer

Re: New Years Eve in South East London

Post by gerispringer »

I notice that the Bridge House has an 80s night on NYE.
AliceK

Post by AliceK »

Sounds good - Thanks Geri!
Bunty

Post by Bunty »

The Goldsmiths also has something on
Bovine Juice

Post by Bovine Juice »

The Bridge House event is nearly sold out so get a wiggle on. Goldsmiths has a band on.
Vintage Auntie

Post by Vintage Auntie »

If you haven't found anything yet then why not come to Stanley Halls? I am DJing for a unique News Years Eve party, in the main hall, by candlelight, with vintage style ambient film, you can come along dressed in your finest attire, even dress in the decade of your choice, the music will veer from the 1920's through the ages to the 1970's, there will be a smattering of 80's disco as some stage too!! and if you get dizzy you can go and get some food in the picture gallery and settle down for an ancient tribal tale from our master story teller, our little nod to the heady days of Woodstock! Prizes for the Best dressed and best dancers, £15 per ticket and available here http://www.stanleyhalls.org.uk/theatre/tickets/
See you on the dance floor fo sho!!