talisman square

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
kennedy

talisman square

Post by kennedy »

Am thinking of buying a flat in talisman square. It is very cheap though so was wondering why?! Would appreciate anyones opinion on this square.
Muswell Hillbilly

Post by Muswell Hillbilly »

Personally I'd be very wary of buying any flat at the moment, especially in an ex-council tower block. Property prices in London have been going down for the last six months or so, and an increasing number of people are of the opinion that a major price crash is just around the corner. If and when that happens, the kinds of properties that are normally considered less desirable -- such as flats in tower blocks -- will take a major hit.

Save your money for now, and buy something much better in a couple of years' time! In the meantime, I highly recommend you read the articles and opinions on http://housepricecrash.co.uk/. Good luck ...
kennedy

Post by kennedy »

Thank u so much 4 ur reply. Went to see it today and was put off! Thanks for the link I will have a look and consider your helpful advice. Thanks again