Mugging - Lawrie Park Rd

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
drew

Mugging - Lawrie Park Rd

Post by drew »

I was mugged after getting off the 176 bus on Lawrie Park Rd (stop St Christopher’s Hospice) on the evening of Friday the 11/12th of March at Aprox 12:00am.

A vicious attack, as the assailant pushed me to the ground and then punched me several times in the face before taking only my mobile phone.

He was a white male with medium build.
thebackster

Post by thebackster »

Hey, thats terrible, I hope you are okay and you have notified the police.

I think there are a fair few of us on here that live on Lawrie Park Road, myself included. Are you able to give us a better description of your mugger. Approximate age, height etc. Anything that would help to stop this incident from happening again
drew

Post by drew »

Thx for your comments

I have notified the police and am helping them with there enquires as much as I can.

They’re is not much more I can say other than he was a white male of medium build, height 5,4, between the ages of 20 and 29, was wearing a dark bomber type jacket with a woolly hat - though I would probably know him if I saw him again.

Please be careful on Lawrie Pk Rd at night - as he didn't even ask for anything before he started the assault, which was very violent.
Paddy Pantsdown

Post by Paddy Pantsdown »

Thin faced, unshaven and looking as though he is on crack?
teddybear

mugging - Lawrie Park Road

Post by teddybear »

I am sorry to hear of your ordeal, there have been a number of occasions recently when groups of youths have been arguing/fighting near Colvin Close, bottles and bricks thrown. I hope that they find the person responsible.......