Noise issue in Newlands Park last night

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
butters

Noise issue in Newlands Park last night

Post by butters »

Was just drifting off to sleep last night at 10.30pm when the most almighty racket started up from what I THINK was the Community Hall/New Testament Church. The bass was shaking my flat and neighbours started screaming out their windows for the noise to be turned down.

Don't suppose anyone else heard it or could confirm that's where the music was coming from? The street acts like a noise tunnel and it echoes for hundreds of feet.
marky.com

Re: Noise issue in Newlands Park last night

Post by marky.com »

The noise was coming from a flat in Homecroft Road, about a quarter of the way down on the east side. There's never been any issue or noise at either of the flats in the property before, so hopefully it's just a one-off. A bit odd to have such a party on a Tuesday night.
butters

Post by butters »

marky.com wrote:The noise was coming from a flat in Homecroft Road, about a quarter of the way down on the east side. There's never been any issue or noise at either of the flats in the property before, so hopefully it's just a one-off. A bit odd to have such a party on a Tuesday night.
I feel like such an old fart!
chrisj1948

Post by chrisj1948 »

butters wrote:I feel like such an old fart!
Join the club! :D

Regards
Chris