Namaste site looking hideous!

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
monkeyarms

Re: Namaste site looking hideous!

Post by monkeyarms »

In the case of East Dulwich, I don't think the tipping point actually was an influx of moneyed young professionals. I think it was Lee Newham on this site who said that what really transformed East Dulwich was a friends-of-the-high-street type group, of interested locals, who liaised with businesses and the local council.
Pally

Post by Pally »

monkeyarms wrote:In the case of East Dulwich, I don't think the tipping point actually was an influx of moneyed young professionals. I think it was Lee Newham on this site who said that what really transformed East Dulwich was a friends-of-the-high-street type group, of interested locals, who liaised with businesses and the local council.
Which in Sydenham could have been SEE3 but ....??? Something seems to block progress!!
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

Yes, it was me Monkey Arms, I interviewed one of the shops who was one of the first ones to 'turn around' East Dulwich. They told me.

You will find similar stories in many different areas.
pip

Post by pip »

Getting back to Namaste.

Why not help yourself to FREE compost and at the same time help clean up the frontage of the site.