It's never to late to get a GCSE in maths or English.

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
AdultLearningLew

It's never to late to get a GCSE in maths or English.

Post by AdultLearningLew »

Don’t miss the chance to sign up for maths, English or ESOL courses at Adult Learning Lewisham starting this month. We have added NEW pre-course assessment dates which take place until Tuesday 26 September. Check our website for individual subject assessment dates. Pop into one of our centres to book an assessment today to avoid disappointment.

For more information visit: https://www.lewisham.gov.uk/myservices/ ... urses.aspx
maestro

Re: It's never to late to get a GCSE in maths or English.

Post by maestro »

:shock: :shock: .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mosy

Post by mosy »

maestro, why are you so sceptical and/or dismissive? It sounds like a brilliant opportunity is being offered to those who wish to take advantage of it..
maestro

Post by maestro »

mosy wrote:maestro, why are you so sceptical and/or dismissive? It sounds like a brilliant opportunity is being offered to those who wish to take advantage of it..
Mosy I was neither being sceptical or dismissive. What I spotted was the irony of someone advocating that others attend such courses, when they themselves would benefit from a course in basic English.
Pally

Post by Pally »

maestro wrote:
mosy wrote:maestro, why are you so sceptical and/or dismissive? It sounds like a brilliant opportunity is being offered to those who wish to take advantage of it..
Mosy I was neither being sceptical or dismissive. What I spotted was the irony of someone advocating that others attend such courses, when they themselves would benefit from a course in basic English.
I have seen a lot worse!! It is a good opportunity for those who need it