Zanara Court

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
syenhamboy

Re: Zanara Court

Post by syenhamboy »

Everybody in my road seems to have 2 cars. I require a car as I'm a carer for disabled elderly parents who cannot use public transport.
I'm not saying everyone will have a car but a great many do and new housing blocks should consider this.
SydenhamOwl

Post by SydenhamOwl »

Still covered in scaffolding despite being 'open'. I wonder if there will be space for something nice on the ground floor and not a 'marketing suite'.
Likelife

Post by Likelife »

Now the scaffold is coming down, it does look like a very nice and well done development. Hopefully, the retail unit will be filled quickly!
prince

Post by prince »

Likelife wrote:Now the scaffold is coming down, it does look like a very nice and well done development. Hopefully, the retail unit will be filled quickly!
I agree likewise. The quality of the design and the build is quite high. A very welcome new addition to the high street, along with the Orb.
JayB

Post by JayB »

I agree the development looks good and appears to have been thought through i nterms of visual impact- Now can we please have something nice down at our end- something not in-keeping with the rest of Bell Green/Lower Sydenham for example :wink:
SydenhamOwl

Post by SydenhamOwl »

Have any of these sold does anyone know? Never seen any lights on in there when I walk past at night.
Pat Trembath

Post by Pat Trembath »

If you try googling Zanara Ct you will see that five apartments are 'under offer'.