Knighton Motors

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
The Clown

Knighton Motors

Post by The Clown »

Just wanted to thank whoever rooted for Knighton motors on a previous post. I was impressed with the honest, speedy service received. Distracted by the car wash next door, I’d never noticed them before! Haven’t had a quote yet though, so will firm up another time.
leenewham

Re: Knighton Motors

Post by leenewham »

They are really good. Highly recommended.
Spark plug

Post by Spark plug »

Don't be fooled my the other discount MOT companies,they get you in and sting you on sky high repairs.Knighton's will be honest and don't get pressured to failing your car by head office.Recommended by me,MOT test passed on Tuesday.
The Clown

Post by The Clown »

Price was indeed very reasonable. Going to book in some more work subject to further quotation.
John H

Post by John H »

I have used Knighton Motors for 30 years and have found them an honest enterprise. Recently I took a leased vehicle and to my consternation I am not allowed to use their services. Next car will not be leased!
The Clown

Post by The Clown »

Just picked my car up and it is just like new. Really pleased. It’s as if it has had a full service on top of the planned works. I drive an old car, so it’s rare that my car raises a smile for a positive reason.

That said the work was actually completed / invoiced by “Automotive Vehicle Services”