Ignition Brewey needs our help!

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
prince

Re: Ignition Brewey needs our help!

Post by prince »

JRobinson wrote:What about Bob Wines, Bottle Cave, and Clapton Craft? Has anybody talked to them about stocking Ignition Brewery produce? (that is, if they don't already...)
Hello I popped into bob Wines and bottlecave and both are stocking ignition so great news. Not sure if the dolphin and golden lion are. Perhaps someone can ask next time they are there. Best
JMLF

Post by JMLF »

Over £19,000! 95% funded and less than £1000 to go with over half the campaign left to run. Absolutely wonderful to hear not only people are invested in helping out the community / Learning Disabilities but also great to imagine the number of people who have now heard about the beer/organisation to hopefully support their mantra of “the more beer we sell, the more jobs we can provide”.

It’s flexible funding so anything (above and beyond the aim) donated/put forward for “rewards” up until early June gets put forward towards the project.

Job well done all!!
Maria

Post by Maria »

Been away but donated now. Fantastic initiative, congratulations!
prince

Post by prince »

Big thank you to Garry Mallen, the owner of the Greyhound, for contributing £1,000 to the crowdfunding.

Ignition have met their initial aim to secure £20,000 and have now have a stretch target of £28,000. So please keep on giving if you are able to.
maestro

Post by maestro »

JMLF

Post by JMLF »

Looks like work is starting on the crowdfunded taproom/bar at the bottom of the Sydenham Centre/on the high street :)

Looking forward to cashing in my tab!
prince

Post by prince »

Fantastic news.

Ignition’s tap room is due to open on 15th September.

From the 15th, they will be in full-opening mode, Thursday and Friday evenings, and Saturday 2pm-10pm.

I had a sneaky look yestersay and Nick and the team have done a brilliant job.

Please everyone get down there from the 15th and support them! Such a great cause and excellent beer to boot!
KEVD

Post by KEVD »

They are having a soft luanch tomorrow between 5-9pm also.
Pat Trembath

Post by Pat Trembath »

Soft launches are usually by invitation only so that the new Team can iron out teething troubles before opening the door to all and sundry,

As Prince says 'From the 15th, they will be in full-opening mode'. Thursday and Friday evenings, and Saturday 2pm-10pm.
MrScott

Post by MrScott »

Walked past today, having been in Southey for a pint already. Very excited!
Growsydenham

Post by Growsydenham »

Tonight's launch is indeed open to everyone.
Newtosydenham

Post by Newtosydenham »

Opening at 5pm today! Let’s all show our support !
KEVD

Post by KEVD »

Went in last night for a pint. Looks good and very busy. Welcome addition to Sydenham.
MrScott

Post by MrScott »

Just been in for a couple and have to say... lovely people and very tasty beer for an excellent cause. I’ll be back often. Please do support them!
JMLF

Post by JMLF »

Just thought I’d pop on here that although not the most glamorous of outdoor spaces Nick from Ignition let me know that they are planning to have some outdoor seating soon. Lovely pint of their cucumber/celery guest beer (which is much nicer than it may sound) in the sun and people watching yes please.
angela53

Post by angela53 »

Outside seating - what an excellent idea
dingdongdead

Post by dingdongdead »

JMLF wrote: 23 May 2019 20:16 Just thought I’d pop on here that although not the most glamorous of outdoor spaces Nick from Ignition let me know that they are planning to have some outdoor seating soon. Lovely pint of their cucumber/celery guest beer (which is much nicer than it may sound) in the sun and people watching yes please.
Where? Out the front? Any idea when this will be?