STUDENT WORKERS DULWICH AND HERNE HILL

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Roman Bolton

STUDENT WORKERS DULWICH AND HERNE HILL

Post by Roman Bolton »

Hello all!

I represent a body of students and young people from Herne Hill who are interested in carrying out odd-jobs over the summer.

If you need something doing that you haven't got round to, that perhaps doesn't require a professional contractor, then please consider contacting us! Whether it's a bit of manual labour, cleaning, or childcare, we can guarantee we have someone that has the necessary experience to help you, and will carry out the job responsibly.

All of the students on our books have carried out countless services in Herne Hill (references available), such as:

Childcare (ref. avail.), Manual Labour (Gardening, Moving heavy furniture etc), Catering Services, Tech Support, Cleaning and Dog-Walking.

Students are home from university for the holidays or have just finished their A-Levels, they all need to make some money to help them last the summer. They are easy to communicate with, have reasonable rates and will be grateful for the work.

Whether you need something doing, or if you just want to hear what the project is about and the reasons behind it, drop me an email at studentworkersuk@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to tell you more about how it works.

Thank you so much,

Roman Bolton

Zoology Student at The University of Southampton