Forest Hill Assembly/FH Pools

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
stuart

Forest Hill Assembly/FH Pools

Post by stuart »

Councillor Sophie Davis wrote on SE23.COM:
Just a reminder that Fusion and council officers are attending the Assembly this Saturday 16th February (1.30pm-3.30pm at FH Pools) to address residents. If you’re unable to attend but would like a question asked, please email me at cllr_sophie.davis@lewisham.gov.uk.

I will then post a summary of what was discussed at the Assembly, as well as my meetings with Fusion and council officers on this and other local forums.
I've added that to the Events Calendar and posted it here as FH Pools serves Upper and Mid Syd and is in a diabolical mess. Fusion blame the water pouring into the ladies changing rooms and elsewhere (see pic) on a design fault and hence Lewisham's problem. Not to mention who is responsible for maintaining the other equipment so it will be useful to have both represented in the same room.

I am worried that the state of repair is deterring people from paying not unsubstantial subs to use it - losing us fuurther funding and fitness.