Have a wall that needs/wants art? - possible opportunities!

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
JMLF

Have a wall that needs/wants art? - possible opportunities!

Post by JMLF »

As I assume the sticky for the mural will come down and hardly anyone looks at it as the project is long dead I thought I’d post a little info/contact if anyone has a wall to “donate” to artwork organised by the fabulous LDNcalling and some links to their ongoing work- see below:

If anyone is interested in donating a public space big or small, business or residential, to be painted and they own it or have permission from the landlord they can email us at calinglondoninfo@gmail.com or message us on Instagram @LDN_Calling_Blog and we can discuss what is possible.

Below is a link to our blog which shows a selection of the 400 or so artworks we have organized around London over the last 3 years:
https://londoncallingblog.net/about/

Below is a link specifically of all the artworks we have organised around Penge in the last 3 years.
https://londoncallingblog.net/sprayexhibition20/
Pally

Re: Have a wall that needs/wants art? - possible opportunities!

Post by Pally »

Such a shame the mural project is "long dead"! Great idea to post about other possibilities. Interesting link to walls already done!
Growsydenham

Post by Growsydenham »

Wonderful idea!
I'm sure some of the shop owners on the high street would welcome having their security shutters done?
JRW

Post by JRW »

Maybe an artist could ask the staff at OLSPN whether they could paint the hoarding erected in front of the hall block on Sydenham Road? Anything to cheer the site up would be good.