St Philip Neri school: Archdiocese appeals planning enforcement order

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
JRW

OLSPN Planning inquiry

Post by JRW »

Well, the inquiry opened this morning, and is now adjourned until 16th to 19th March. Very frustrating to have more delays, but it is cautious and therefore sensible. Belt and braces ruling from the Inspector.
Jollylolly

Re: St Philip Neri school: Archdiocese appeals planning enforcement order

Post by Jollylolly »

Please can you remove your posters and ugly masking tape now
JRW

Post by JRW »

Of course. Unfortunately I'm not well today, or it would have been gone already. They will gone down tomorrow. Bear in mind that quite a lot of your neighbours are involved in the inquiry process, and welcome information.
Jollylolly

Post by Jollylolly »

I think getting info to people in your group is better through email, text, calling or visiting them then. Not on lampposts! You already post leaflets to everyone individually, so I don’t see why you need to fly post.
broken_shaman

Post by broken_shaman »

I get most of my information from lamp posts, which are the council's favoured method of advertising planning notices. Presumably this is because it's the best way to get information to people using an area.
JRW

Post by JRW »

Just to let people know that I am uploading evidence and updates on the OLSPN planning inquiry onto the SE26.life forum.

I can't work out how to post images here, and my content is quite image heavy, so I don't want to oveoad the STF plumbing. If anyone knows how to copy it across to this forum, that would be brilliant.