Home Park

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Jollylolly

Home Park

Post by Jollylolly »

Still no swings and the climbing frame for toddlers still broken. I have reported it to the council and Glendale soooo many times since playgrounds reopened. I get a ‘we’ll look into it’ response then nothing. Wondering if they have lost the swings or something???
JRW

Re: Home Park

Post by JRW »

This came up about the Bellingham Play Park, and apparently the council has removed some swings etc for social distancing. Home Park is Bellingham ward, so you might ask Cllr Alan Hall to check for you. Alanhall4labour@hotmail.com
Alanhall.org.uk
Jollylolly

Post by Jollylolly »

Thank you for the info, I’ll send an email over. I know in most parks they have removed some swings to help distancing, but having none at all is strange Since there’s plenty of space. I’m surprised they haven’t fixed the little bridge on climbing frame as a few people have reported it and is technically unsafe. I say technically because I believe children should learn to take risks etc. On a more positive note it was nice to see Youth First people at the Adventure Playground the other day. Maybe reopening?
JRW

Post by JRW »

Fingers crossed. Alan will get you some answers, and get things sorted out.