New flats on corner of Sydenham Road & Larkbere Road

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Vincent

New flats on corner of Sydenham Road & Larkbere Road

Post by Vincent »

Hi - my partner and I wanted to ask if anyone knew anything about these flats? They were built during lockdown and there's nothing on the government portal about planning permission for them? Surely they can't have gone up without planning permission?
JGD
Location: Perry Hill, SE6 (free-transferred to Perry Vale Ward, next to Bell Green; distinct from Sydenham).

Re: New flats on corner of Sydenham Road & Larkbere Road

Post by JGD »

Hi there

The Planning Portal has this entry:
DC/20/115740 | Conversion of the upper floors of 303 Sydenham road into 3 self-contained flats, while maintaining Use Class A at groundfloor level, together with a part 1, 2, 3, and 4 storey extension, and the construction of an additional floor on the existing building. | 303 SYDENHAM ROAD, LONDON, SE26 5EW
Status Decided
Decision Granted
Decision Issued Date Mon 04 May 2020
Link here - type in the application reference DC/20/115740 and details will be retrieved:

https://planning.lewisham.gov.uk/online-applications/
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

Hi - many thanks for that. I don't know why we didn't get this when we searched, but perhaps we're using it incorrectly. Thanks again in any case.
KPR

Post by KPR »

The residents can enjoy the view of the tyre shop and its approach to keeping its business on its actual premises…
syd

Post by syd »

KPR wrote: 30 Aug 2021 18:19 The residents can enjoy the view of the tyre shop and its approach to keeping its business on its actual premises…
. Ive made several complaints about the tyre shop and nothing. I’ll assume they have contacts in environmental health but Ill keep contacting fix my street until-its sorted
JRW

Post by JRW »

syd wrote: 30 Aug 2021 22:39 by syd » 30 Aug 2021 23:39

KPR wrote: ↑30 Aug 2021 19:19
The residents can enjoy the view of the tyre shop and its approach to keeping its business on its actual premises…
. Ive made several complaints about the tyre shop and nothing. I’ll assume they have contacts in environmental health but Ill keep contacting fix my street until-its sorted
Join the Bell Green Neighbourhood Forum, and let's see if we can add to the pressure. 12 - 2 pmz Saturday 25th September at the Catholic Club, Watlington Grove.