Lost Kitten Upper SE26

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
BingBong

Lost Kitten Upper SE26

Post by BingBong »

Our little cat went AWOL on Monday evening and he's sorely missed. His normal stomping ground is the back gardens of Kelvin Grove and the bottom of Panmure Road, which back onto each other.

He's a small, six-month old mainly black cat with a distinctive white-tipped tail, white paws, chest and whiskers. He's microchipped.

We're hoping he wandered further afield than normal and has got himself lost rather than injured or worse. If anyone in that vicinity of Sydenham has come across him and maybe is being kind enough to feed him, please let me know as he has a much loved home...

I've put notes through neighbour's doors and on lamposts in the vicinity and am trying to type this with crossed fingers.

[img].%20%20Hmm%20-%20it%20seems%20I%20don't%20know%20how%20to%20insert%20a%20picture.[/img]
Jules

Post by Jules »

I saw the posters this morning on Panmure Road. He looks soo cute.
I will keep an eye out for him and hopefully someone may have thought he was just lost and took him in. It might be tempting to keep him, but that would be terribly wrong.
Good luck in your search. A lady in Mount Ash lost her cat and he came home after a week, so that's encouraging.
BingBong

Post by BingBong »

Thank you Jules.

I'm encouraged about the Mount Ash cat returning home and am really, really hoping Buster's OK somewhere and finds his way back, whether or not with the help of a kind soul who sees my plea.

Can someone tell me how to add a picture, please?
BingBong

Post by BingBong »

Great news - Buster came home on Friday evenng at around 10.30pm, slightly the worse for wear and VERY hungry, but delighted to be back with us and his cousin cat....

Thanks to all who read my plea and may have been looking out for him - you can stop now!
Ronski

Post by Ronski »

ah good news, hopefully they wont do that again for a while!
Jules

Post by Jules »

I was really pleased to see the 'found' stickers on the posters in Panmure Road this morning.
Wouldn't it be great to be able to speak to our pets, would love to know where they wonder off to.
It maybe an idea to have him castrated if he's not already, that does reduce thier wandering habits.
BingBong

Post by BingBong »

From the state of him on Friday night, I'd say he'd been living rough. I did hear over the weekend that he had been spotted in back gardens heading up the hill at Panmure Road, so I'm guessing he didn't actually go that far and maybe was dipping in and out of catflaps to keep going.

He's booked to be 'done' early next week!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Am so glad he's back home now - did he mention whether he bumped into scott l. hamilton on his travels :shock: (I know I shouldn't have done - but couldn't stop myself)...
BingBong

Post by BingBong »

I asked - it seems he didn't. But it looks like he did pick up an STD (he is 14 in human years - very unimpressive), which is costing us a lot in vet bills...