The Dolphin

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
charlie

The Dolphin

Post by charlie »

is it just me - and my family - or has noise from the dolphin pub become an absolute nightmare recently? as i type this, it's 1.30am and the party is still raging. just called enviornmental health, but god knows when they'll get here. am i alone? is there anything we can do? or are we stuck with it, thanks to these wonderful new laws?
Pat Trembath

Post by Pat Trembath »

If you are having nuisance problems with a local pub make sure you keep a log of the nuisance, phone environmental health each time, and confirm in writing (e-mail should suffice) to Licensing at Lewisham each time, copying in your local councillor.

If your neighbours agree with you, get them to do the same.

What Licensing at Lewisham Council grants it can also rescind - but evidence needs to be collected.
charlie

Post by charlie »

thanks for the advice, pat. i plan to do all that. i can't believe i was the only one bothered by it - i don't even live that close. if that's what they have planned for every saturday night from now on, the place could become a serious problem...