New bus shelters

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Thomas

New bus shelters

Post by Thomas »

New bus shelters have appeared in Sydenham and surrounding areas, which actually look quite nice. However, I noticed that the one by Lammas Green estate on Sydenham Hill, as well as its counterpart on the other side of the street have "Sydneham" on their signage. I didn't have my camera on me when I walked past, so I haven't posted a photo up, but could someone tell me who I need to contact about changing this unfortunate typo?
stuart

Post by stuart »

I think you may find that is the old sign. It has been Sydneham for years. At least the one on the bus lane going down Kirkdale has been that way. Its a clever ploy to confuse the dark satanic mass that is Forest Hill when they head south in search of sunlight. Like the Narborhood Centre I think it is an aberration that we should treasure and keep!

Stuart :wink:
michael

Post by michael »

That was a bit of an unprovoked attack from the Sid-nam People's Army on our satanic ways. Can't we all try to be good Narbors?
Bram

Post by Bram »

Or the Lee New-ham People's Army getting on with their own rebranding?
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

;-) Nothing to do with me or my armies (they are at the end of my wristies)...all will be revealed soon on our endeavors I hope.