Sydenham Society Website

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
admin
Site Admin

Sydenham Society Website

Post by admin »

Another Autumn makeover. Sydenham Society has updated the look'n'feel of its website. Well done Steve Grindlay!

http://www.sydenhamsociety.com/
Pat Trembath

Post by Pat Trembath »

Just thought I'd remind everyone using this useful Forum that Sydenham Society exists as a watchdog and pressure group for all matters environmental to do with planning and conservation as well as roads and
transport throughtout SE26 and for a good part of SE23.

Hope those contributing ideas to assist in improving the area around Sydenham are already members or, if not, are seriously thinking of becoming members soon.

We have nearly 1100 members and publish a quarterly newsletter. Why not have a look at our website on www.sydenhamsociety.com and get an idea of what we are up to!
Julsb

Post by Julsb »

What's happened to the website? It seems to have been booted off the server.
Steve Grindlay

Post by Steve Grindlay »

Thanks, Julsb. It's been down since Saturday, but it seems that Easyspace don't work week-ends! They finally sorted it out this afternoon.

Steve
Steve Grindlay

Post by Steve Grindlay »

Sorry, I must take it all back. It's down again. What are they playing at?

Steve
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Steve - you are not the first person I know to have problems getting EasySpace sorted. They are a reseller of other people's services and so may not be in control or fully aware of what is going on.

Your website appears to be on an Iomart webserver with at least 884 other websites. Things can be a tad complicated to sort :o
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

http://www.sydenhamsociety.com reappeared last night and appears to be still working. I assume panic is over.