Wanted: PIED PIPER

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
bag lady

Wanted: PIED PIPER

Post by bag lady »

A Pied Piper is wanted for removal of rats (as big as cats) from a derelict property on Kirkdale ,
to travel from Kirkdale to 1 Catford Road, London, SE6 4RU.

Expenses paid.

The enviromental Health Service of Lewisham has, despite many neighbours complaints ignored any pleas. We need YOUR help.

For History of this complaint please search rats on this forum!
bensonby

Post by bensonby »

maybe I'm being thick....why does your piper need to go to Catford Road to clear out a house in Kirkdale? :?
goonerchamp

Post by goonerchamp »

Im going guess that the rats are to be deliver to the town hall!??

better still take em to the Two Halves
JRobinson

Post by JRobinson »

I've just had an idea - an electrified mesh wire fence.

put it along the gaps where said pesky rodents get in - 50,000 volts, and KZEEERT! crispy fried rat - others will be detered afterwards too.

... hmm maybe this could constitute a fire hazard inside, but outside, why not?
chrisj1948

Post by chrisj1948 »

The sleek and attractive rat I once saw in our compost bin has now been transformed into a group of nasty, thuggish (though presumably still vegetarian) rats living beneath it. I have declared war, dusted off the old air rifle, and spent the evening waiting by the ... er ... rat run near the bin. None of the cowards showed up. I nearly got a robin to perch on the barrel. though.

Regards
Chris
bag lady

Post by bag lady »

Sleek, attractive, big, good target rats are here in kirkdale safari. Wanted safari hunters. CJ ?

I'd do it myself but there too cute ( and I haven't got a gun) i see 3-5 rats at any one time and have a david attenborough dialogue running through my head as they go about their day to day business. Not named them, theres too many of the buggers.

I think i'm going mad.

Also heard they can eat through concrete, help...
stellaashtray

Post by stellaashtray »

noting the late hour baglady could it be some type of hallucinosis that troubles you :)