Eve of poll message from James Cleverly

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
James Cleverly

Eve of poll message from James Cleverly

Post by James Cleverly »

Just a quick note to remind you that it is polling day tomorrow.

I have found the discussions on this forum and the others around the borough enlightening, to say the least. I hope that you have found my comments useful and not too intrusive.

I am standing because I love Lewisham and want to see it made better. Although well intentioned the Labour party, both nationally and locally, have failed to bring about real improvement despite their tax increases and spending spree. I have yet to hear any passionate support for them while out and about or reading forums.

Yet, despite this there is a very real chance that Labour will be returned because people either “hold their noses” and vote Labour or poll a protest vote for the Lib Dems, Greens or Independents.

The Conservatives came second last time and we have closed the gap on Labour considerably since then. We represent the best chance of brining about a positive change here in Lewisham (despite what the distorted Lib Dem graphs may imply) but I can only bring about that change with your help.

Tomorrow you have a choice, more of the same under Labour or a step forward with me and a team of hard working local Conservatives.

I hope that you will support me.

Kind regards

James Cleverly

www.jamescleverly4lewisham.com
www.jamescleverly.blogspot.com

Promoted by Brian Chipps on behalf of James Cleverly and the Lewisham Conservatives, both at 244 Brownhill Road, London, SE6 1AU
The Eagle

Oh Dear

Post by The Eagle »

See you in back here in four years time :-)