140 INTERIORS OPENING 5TH MARCH

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
140Interiors

140 INTERIORS OPENING 5TH MARCH

Post by 140Interiors »

*140 INTERIORS* Will be opening on Saturday 5th March
At last the shop is finished - well almost. Awaiting the arrival of some gorgeous mirrors,fingers crossed. We have a mixed stock of new,vintage and restored retro and shabby chic furniture plus accessories to compliment the look.
Looking forward to meeting new customers and everyone that has given us support over the last few months.

140 Interiors
140 Sydenham Road
SE26 5JZ
Julsb

Re: 140 INTERIORS OPENING 5TH MARCH

Post by Julsb »

Exciting! I'm looking forward to visiting.
poppy

Post by poppy »

Can you tell me where 140 is? It's a long road.
Thanks
Ronski

Post by Ronski »

It's just past the Kwik-Fit I think near the Dolphin
Belle

Post by Belle »

It's the opposite side from The Dolphin & Kwik- Fit, just round the corner from Knighton Park Road.
140Interiors

Post by 140Interiors »

poppy wrote:Can you tell me where 140 is? It's a long road.
Thanks
It's directly opposite Kwik Fit
MiniFox

Post by MiniFox »

Well, helllllllloooooooooooo
Welcome! This is great news. I wish you every success
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

Went past 140 tonight. Have to say it looks great and hopefully may inspire other businesses to up their game. It really does stand out in Basra Row...in a good way. We stood looking through the window for a good few minutes in wide eyes wonderment like nerds at an Apple store at the launch of a new ithing.
biscuit

Post by biscuit »

A welcome addition to the high street! I missed the opening on saturday but the shop looks smart and eye catching from the outside as do the items of furniture inside. Will definitely pay a visit. Good luck and wishing 140 every success! :D
G-Man

Post by G-Man »

G-Lady paid you a visit on Saturday and bought a fantastic vase made of re-cycled glass at a very reasonable price.

A great shop. Just need to find a bigger home to buy more of your lovely things!

G-Man
kc78

Post by kc78 »

Went in on saturday and bought a lovely small vase for the mrs! Great addition to the high street!
multisync

Post by multisync »

Looked in the window today, is it new stuff, recycled or what? Could see no prices from outside,like to get an idea before I go in.
G-Man

Post by G-Man »

multisync wrote:Looked in the window today, is it new stuff, recycled or what? Could see no prices from outside,like to get an idea before I go in.
Eh? My advice, just go in and have a look, it won't hurt.

It's a combination of new and old stuff, quite reasonably priced in my opinion. Check it out. If you like what you see.

G-Man
syd

Post by syd »

I had a look in the window this morning and I am impressed.
scarpetta

Post by scarpetta »

What a great shop what stunning interiors and I fully agree with the comments on the Forum - your prices are very reasonable. I wish you best of luck and will cetrainly soon pop in again!
scarpetta

Post by scarpetta »

Hi everyone, I just want to remind you to visit 140 Interior. I go to this little gem every Saturday. I have bought quite a few shabby chic pieces of furniture. I have spoken with the owners and really think they could benefit from advertising this really cool shop...as it does not benefit from the best location, in my mind. If you have not been there yet you will not regret it. I could literally buy every single piece if only I had the space and money....this shop got to be a keeper on our highstreet!
love-sydenham

Post by love-sydenham »

How great to have lovely shops coming to the high street :) !!! We drove back from Sainsburys this Monday and I nearly broke my neck when I saw it!!! I was like: "Did you see that shop, no, did you see that shop??"

And now I found all these lovely comments about it too!!! :D

Will go and pay it a visit tomorrow :-)

Can't wait :-)
poppy

Post by poppy »

The shop is great. I couldn't resist buying something from there myself!

When I was there there was a range of quite sought after mid-century pieces and newer stuff. They even had an enormous mirror made up of lots of individual stone-shaped mirrors, which I am pretty sure is (or was) stocked by Heals.

Reasonable prices too.

I agree they need to ask the Dolphin, Tratt Raf, Blue Mountain, Sugarhilll, Kente, Kirkdale Bookshop, Candessa and the Health Food shop if they can put flyers/cards in their shops to attract more of their target clientele.