Arts Festival - Volunteers meeting Mon 23rd May 7.30

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Tim Lund

Arts Festival - Volunteers meeting Mon 23rd May 7.30

Post by Tim Lund »

Received in an email yesterday:
new festival Volunteers Co-ordinator wrote:I would like to invite you to an initial volunteers ‘meet & greet’ on Monday 23rd May at 7.30pm, at the Here For Good Centre, 17 Sydenham Rd, SE26 5EX.

This will be a great opportunity for you to meet the Festival’s organising team, have a sneak preview of the Festival’s exciting programme, meet each other, and let us know which events you’re interested in helping with.

Please let me know if you will be able to attend, and if you know anyone who you think might be interested in helping with SAF 2011, please do let them know about the meeting – everyone is welcome.

If you are unable to attend this meeting but still wish to be involved, feel free to get in touch so that we can discuss your availability.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Sydenham Arts Festival is always very careful with personal data
new festival Volunteers Co-ordinator wrote:basic personal information you send us (Name, E-mail address, Telephone number) will be held on a database for future reference. This information will be treated with the strictest confidence in compliance with The Data Protection Act 1998, and will not be shared with third parties
I have therefore avoided giving any personal details here, even though they may help the actual aims of the Festival. As yet, no further details are available on the Festival's website.
mummycat

Re: Arts Festival - Volunteers meeting Mon 23rd May 7.30

Post by mummycat »