Car alarm issue on Homecroft Road

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
mitch_ems

Car alarm issue on Homecroft Road

Post by mitch_ems »

Hello - just in case any forum members live on Homecroft Road and have been living with the car alarm that's been going off since Saturday - I understand the matter is still being dealt with by the lewisham noise team who are looking into either trying to disable the alarm again or remove the car. I have asked that the car is removed given that the alarm has been disabled once already and that this hasn't worked with any great reliability.

If you would like to call to complain - and the more of us that do, the better - the manager is called Steve Collingwood, and the number is 02083142170, email steve.collingwood@lewisham.gov.uk. He has said that they are trying to find a car pound place but the local car pounds are saying they are too full. I have asked Councillor Chris Best to try and help. In case you would like to contact her, her number is 02086596445 and email is cllr_chris.best@lewisham.gov.uk.

Fingers crossed for some sleep tonight!

mitch_ems
Eagle

Re: Car alarm issue on Homecroft Road

Post by Eagle »

Yes I know an elderly gent in that road. Car alarms are a real pain. Often go of for no reason at all.

Should be no problem to disable the alarm and fine the owner.