Portas Pilot SEE3 ideas

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Voyageur

Re: Portas Pilot SEE3 ideas

Post by Voyageur »

Good idea.

In the meantime, I would be mindful of the damage you may be doing to your reputation and your business through the tone of your posts in the last few weeks.
art4

Post by art4 »

Have tried to explain that there are some who are trying to stir.

I've avoided responding directly to them by posting here instead. But then I get others miffed by doing that.

If I can think of some ideas to help then will let SEE3 know
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

art4 wrote:Have tried to explain that there are some who are trying to stir.

I've avoided responding directly to them by posting here instead. But then I get others miffed by doing that.

If I can think of some ideas to help then will let SEE3 know
The problem is, your posts here appear to be all smoke and mirrors because effectively you are saying: 'There is something I want to say, but I can't say what it is'. People are getting miffed because it is all very unclear and you are not effectively explaining anything. If you are fed up with people directly sending you messages, then I suggest you put a new post here, saying that from now on all communications you receive on this subject will be made public.
art4

Post by art4 »

I think your suggestion is a good idea.

What I'll also aim to do is get along to the SEE3 meetings to find out if there are ways we can help.
Maria

Post by Maria »

art4 wrote:Have tried to explain that there are some who are trying to stir.
- to those who allegedly are trying to stir you can perhaps say that they can go and stir by themselves rather than cowardly use you

- to your attempt to be positive, I have to confess you are absolutely having the opposite effect

- to some of us who have stated anybody can write what they want in this forum (with a few highly offensive exceptions of course) I obviously agree - but boy, are your posts getting so incredibly repetitive boring and child like...

... and yes, your authority, expertise and strenght of feeling are being so severely compromised people are beginning to read your posts with amusement and disbelief: nothing else. Are you absolutely sure you can still at this stage, after all this time
art4 wrote: to think of some positive ways to contribute.
?

PS: what is "self gratualating? I have a passion for language, have to confess not having come accross that word yet?
Maria

Post by Maria »

Oh dear...obviously have not yet mastered including quotes in a text! apologies for confusions.
Annie.

Post by Annie. »

art4 wrote:I'm not here to complain.

Just slightly fed up receiving messages, which I feel should be posted here instead.

I'll try to think of some positive ways to contribute.

If you are receiving messages that are in any way offensive,why don't you - A, block the authors - B, post the messages here for us all to see how you have been suffering- or C, ask Admin to reprimand the authors?
That way perhaps we could see the more positive side of you and see the exciting suggestions you have come up with to help Sydenham,:0))

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
art4

Post by art4 »

All comments have been taken on board- some are fair points made too, others a little harsh?

I've said I will try and get a long to the meetings in future to find out if I can help. My background is in design and the arts. Happy to explore ideas, volunteer some time