SE21 gets in the Portas spirit

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
art4

SE21 gets in the Portas spirit

Post by art4 »

I am happy to announce the opening of our Pop UP Art Gallery in Dulwich Village.

It opened at the weekend and will continue through to the end of December.

Our aim is to showcase a very diverse and unique range of local artists, representing all genres.

We are not part of SEE3 as many of you will know- but we are local residents (I'm Sydenham based). I would just like to let everyone know that we would like to find a way to support SEE3, so all suggestions to enable this are welcome.

Local artists and makers- please do also feel free to make contact, by either popping in to chat or sending me pictures of your works with the view to exhibit. Send me a PM please or and then we can discuss further by email. We will help where we can- currently all walls are hung, we also have ceramics and sculpture. Our plan though is to keep it an evolving, changing space- with some fun evening events.

Our gallery address is:
91 Dulwich Village (opposite Pizza Express)
Se21 7BJ

Joanne
art4

Re: SE21 gets in the Portas spirit

Post by art4 »

There are a fair few negative subjects on this forum, so for the time being, say goodbye.

Joanne
Annie.

Post by Annie. »

What?
Please explain because I haven't a clue what you mean, I read your first post and thought, thats good she has found a positive thing to focus on, then you write your next one?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
art4

Post by art4 »

I fully take on board your comment Annie- it must sound out of context too.

After my posting I received an email which was negative. I responded to it then on the forum, but really should have ignored it.

My original intention to was only to post a positive announcement- and I will keep to this track.
Voyageur

Post by Voyageur »

get a grip
Maria

Post by Maria »

"There are a fair few negative subjects on this forum, so for the time being, say goodbye".

"After my posting I received an email which was negative. I responded to it then on the forum, but really should have ignored it"

(I added the bolding to your text)

Do you have any idea, Joanne, how tiresome it has become to read your incoherent, contradictory, illogical (never mind negative) posts?

Please.... do make a wonderful success of your Gallery and then let us know about it, and we will be genuinely pleased for you and you, on the other hand, will regain credibility wich so many of your child like posts have lost you?
Annie.

Post by Annie. »

Shhhh, Maria, its been quiet for 4 days.;0))

Maria

Post by Maria »

Oh I know, I know Annie, you are absolutely right.......... as I caught up with the week's posts this one caught my eye ... and on a very, very bad moment I replied. :(

Here's hoping I don't come to regret it - have a good weekend folks

m
Annie.

Post by Annie. »

Haha, fingers crossed! ;0))