140Interiors relocating to Dorset

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
maverick

140Interiors relocating to Dorset

Post by maverick »

140 Interiors is relocating to Wareham,Shillingstone and Bournemouth.All going smoothly,we should be gone by the end of February/mid March. So in the meantime business as normal. You will find a lot of marked down goods for sale until we finaly close,so please feel free to pop in and perhaps find a bargain or two. A big thankyou to everyone who has supported us up to now. And happy to inform you that a very nice artist is moving in,which will be great for the arts festival.And a belated great 2013 to you all. regards Allan and Sue.
poppy

Re: 140Interiors relocating to Dorset

Post by poppy »

Hi there

What are your opening hours. I popped down twice in December, during the week, and you were closed and my sister walked down to your shop a couple of weekends ago and it was shut then too. I am sure she particularly would like to pick up a bargain...

Many thanks
maverick

Re: 140Interiors relocating to Dorset

Post by maverick »

Open 10am until 17.30pm. Sorry we were closed,the relocation means that i have to travel down to Dorset when needs must.But should be open regular hours Tuesday - Saturday until we finaly close our doors,which is not far away.