Local Locksmith recommendation

A chance for Sydenham people to advertise goods and services free of charge. Nothing too large or small!
Claire

Local Locksmith recommendation

Post by Claire »

Hi all

Just wanted to recommend the excellent services of a local locksmith Joe at Amalgamated Security.

Joe is very helpful, prompt, reliable and honestly priced for anyone needing locks changing, emergency assistance when getting locked out, and so on. He can also advise on lock upgrades and fits Banham locks.

Call Joe on 07774 675395.

Claire
bladonad

Re: Local Locksmith recommendation

Post by bladonad »

Also used Joe today and he was very professional, helpful, timely and honestly priced.
ElliotM

Post by ElliotM »

I've heard about this guy but I can't contact him, do not know where to look for him. Basically I've solved my issue, I've locked my keys inside my car and I was trying to find a good locksmith near me, the only one best option I was able to find close to me was auto locksmith croydon. Gladly they've solved my issue pretty fast, the price was even lower I thought
katmik

Post by katmik »

Cats are hypersensitive to their surroundings, so it's the sudden appearance of a random object that has them spooked. Get to know when do cats stop growing here.
pip

Post by pip »

wot