FREE - Cream Leather Sofa and Chairs

A chance for Sydenham people to advertise goods and services free of charge. Nothing too large or small!
Andwar

FREE - Cream Leather Sofa and Chairs

Post by Andwar »

We initially offered this to St.Christopher's but when they arrived to collect, they declined because it has wooden feet on show. Apparently if the leather went all the way to the floor then they would take it, strange!

So, here we are now offering this free to anyone in Sydenham who would like it. It consists of a three seater cream leather sofa, two armchairs and two footstools. It is five years old and in very good condition. I have pictures but cannot upload them here, however, I am happy to email them, just PM me with your email address.
Andwar

Re: FREE - Cream Leather Sofa and Chairs

Post by Andwar »

Many thanks for those who PM'd me about it.

There is good news though, a church-based charity over in Streatham collected it yesterday evening. They provide furniture and other household items to families in need so it will go to a good home.

Thanks

Andy
mosy

Re: FREE - Cream Leather Sofa and Chairs

Post by mosy »

Good to hear. Care to say which church charity it was? When I lived in Kent there was a charity called Kent Turnaround which did that and there must be lots and lots of people starting with little who'd be grateful for things that St Christopher's turn their nose up at for resale in their shops. The Salvation Army used to do that service but not sure if they do now.