Any bits and bobs work. Have a car.

Living in Sydenham and looking for a gardener, flat or whatever? Advertise free here

Moderator: frenzarin

Any bits and bobs work. Have a car.

Postby TommyP » 4 May 2017 13:12

Hello all,
I thought it might be worth putting something on here as I have recently taken some time off from 'office work' and am looking to explore anything a little bit different in the local area to avoid the commute.
Wondering if there is anyone out there that I could potentially assist and be a help to. Am open to all sorts at the moment while deciding next 'move' of my life!
Have decent experience of being an good all rounder. Am fit and able, hardworking, have a car.
You just never know by putting something out there what might come back and as I am considering all sorts of things for work and hobbies I didn't think it could do any harm.
If anyone might have any decent ideas or anything that they would like to ask me then I'd love to hear from you and see where this might go.
Best Wishes and thanks for your time,
Tom
TommyP

Re: Any bits and bobs work. Have a car.

Postby Simon Hart » 5 Jul 2017 12:39

Hi Tom. What sort of things can you do? I advertise here as ' local handyman' and sometimes need an extra pair of hands, generally light manual work, but can be electrics, plumbing, tiling, decorating in fact anything. Give me a call on 07889 800404 if interested regards. Simon.
Simon Hart

Re: Any bits and bobs work. Have a car.

Postby andrewsleight » 11 Sep 2017 20:24

Hi Tom, I'm looking for someone to paint my room next Thursday 21st, before I move - it's a really straightforward job as all the furniture will have been removed by then. It's just the walls that need doing, up to the dado rail. Currently a green colour, but just looking to put back to white. Is this something you could potentially help with? The room is a small double bedroom.
andrewsleight

Return to Wanted